I found this to be very amusing.
Falling under the category, for me, of never take life or yourself too seriously.
Thank you “Pursuit of Happiness”
I did not plan to publish anything until 9.00 a.m. ET 10/07/2014.
However, I received an email from my friend in Hollywood (Fl) with the following profound statements (no idea if they are his own):
1. Death is the number 1 killer in the world.
2. Life is sexually transmitted.
3. Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
4. Men have two emotions: hungry and horny, and they can’t tell them apart. If you see a gleam in his eyes, make him a sandwich.
5. Give a person a fish and you feed him a day. Teach a person to use the Internet and he won’t bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.
6. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital, dying of nothing.
7. All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
8. In the 60’s people took acid to make the…
View original post 104 more words